This website (the “Website”, or the “Site”) is provided to you by Corvias Infrastructure Solutions, LLC (“CIS”, “we” or “us”). These Terms apply to “you”, which includes any visitor to the Website, your use of our Website, and any transactions with us that reference these Terms (collectively, the “Services”).
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ACCESS OR USE OUR SERVICES. BY USING OUR SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR SERVICES.
1. Your Agreement. Please read these Terms carefully; they impose legal obligations on you and us, and establish our legal relationship. By using our Services (including accessing our Site or entering into any transaction with us that references these Terms), you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these Terms and agree to be legally bound by them. In addition, from time to time during your use of our Site, you may be prompted to click an “I Accept” or similar button to further confirm your agreement to be legally bound by these Terms.
2. Obtaining and Protecting Your Password. Certain Services are only accessible by users who have registered with us to obtain usernames and passwords. We treat anyone who uses your username and password as “you”. We will provide this user with all of the rights and privileges that we provide to you, and we will hold you responsible for user activities associated with your username and password. We recommend that you maintain your username and password in confidence, and that you refrain from disclosing this information to anyone who might “pretend” to be you with respect to your use of the Services. Please notify us immediately if you suspect that someone is using your username and password in an inappropriate manner.
3. Grant of Rights. Based on your agreement to comply with these Terms, we grant you the right to (a) access and use all publicly available and, if expressly authorized, password-protected areas, of our Website and CIS Content in order to: (i) learn more about our products and services; (ii) request information, products, and services from us; (iii) apply for jobs with us; (iv) download and print pages from our Website; (v) exchange information in accordance with the functionality available on our Site; and (vi) access other information that we make available through our Website; and (B) use our Services as expressly permitted in our Other Contracts (collectively, the “General Permitted Purposes”). You agree that the Services and CIS Content are made available solely for your personal, non-commercial use, and that the General Permitted Purposes allow only personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the Site, Services, and CIS Content is strictly prohibited.
4. CIS Ownership; Reservation of Rights. Except for Submitted Content we license from you under Section 7 (Submitted Content), all information, software, artwork, text, video, audio, pictures, logos, and other content on the Website or otherwise provided through the Services, including all associated intellectual property rights (collectively, the “CIS Content”), are the property of CIS and its licensors, are protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws, or are used under principles of “fair use”. As between the parties, CIS and its licensors retain all rights with respect to the Services (including, but not limited to, the Site) and CIS Content except those expressly granted to you in these Terms. You agree not to duplicate, publish, display, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from the material available through the Website or Services unless we specifically authorize you in writing to do so. The term “CIS Content” expressly excludes Submitted Content.
5. Links to Third Party Sites. The Services (including, but not limited to, the Website) may contain links or produce search results that reference links to third party Websites (collectively “Linked Sites,” or “Links”). These Terms do not apply to third party websites. CIS has no control over these Linked Sites or their content, and CIS does not assume responsibility or liability for any content, opinions, or materials available on Linked Sites. We do not endorse the content of any Linked Site, nor do we warrant that a Linked Site will be free of computer viruses or other harmful code that can impact your computer or other device. By using the Website to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that such use is at your own risk.
6. Code of Conduct. As a condition to your use of the Services, you agree to follow our Code of Conduct, set out below.
- Lawful Purposes Only. You may use the Websites and Services only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Websites or Services or allow any third party to use the Websites or Services for any purpose that is determined by CIS, in its discretion, to be unlawful, invasive, infringing, obscene, offensive, defamatory or fraudulent, or to engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity.
- Profanity. Your Materials may not contain any profane or otherwise inappropriate subject matter, as determined by CIS in its discretion. “Your Materials” means the content, communications, text, images, video, photographs, domain names, and all other materials posted to, displayed on, or linked by you.
- Private Information and Images. You may not post or disclose any personal or private information about, or images of, minors or any third party without the consent of such third party (or a parent’s or guardian’s consent in the case of a minor).
- Violations of Third Party Rights. Your Materials may not violate, or encourage the violation of, the intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, rights of publicity, or other legal rights of any third party. CIS may remove or block access to Your Materials upon receipt of proper notice of copyright infringement.
- Misrepresentation of Transmission Information. Forging, misrepresenting, omitting, or deleting message headers, return mailing information, and/or internet protocol addresses to conceal or misidentify the origin of a message is prohibited.
- Viruses and Other Destructive Activities. You will not use the Websites or Services, or allow any third party to use the Websites or Services, for creating or sending internet viruses, worms or Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature, or for pinging, flooding or mail bombing, or engaging in denial of service attacks. You will not engage in other activity that is intended to disrupt or interfere with, or that results in the disruption of or interference with, the ability of others to effectively use the Websites or Services (or any connected network, system, service or equipment) or conduct their business over the Internet.
- Hacking. Hacking and related activities are prohibited. “Hacking” includes, but is not limited to, the following activities: illegally or without authorization, accessing computers, accounts or networks, penetrating or attempting to penetrate security measures, port scans, stealth scans, and other activities designed to assist in hacking.
- Spam. You will not use the Websites or Services, or allow any third party to use the Websites or Services, to generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisements or other solicitations (“spam”).
- Anonymous Proxies. CIS does not allow the use of anonymous proxy scripts on its servers. You will not access or copy any portion of the Websites or Services through any automated viewing, downloading or crawling systems.
- Child Pornography. The use of the Websites or Services to store, post, display, transmit, sell, advertise or otherwise make available child pornography is prohibited. CIS is required by law to, and will, notify law enforcement agencies when it becomes aware of the presence of child pornography on, or transmitted through, the Website or Services.
- Other Prohibited Activities. Engaging in any activity that, in CIS’s discretion, actually or potentially disrupts, interferes with, competes with, or is harmful to the Websites or Services, CIS’s business, reputation, goodwill, customers and/or customer relations, or the ability of CIS’s customers to effectively use the Websites or Services, is prohibited. Your failure to cooperate with CIS in correcting or preventing violations of the Terms constitutes a violation of the Terms by you.
7.2 Personal Information. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, if you provide Submitted Content, then we will treat such Submitted Content as non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. Submitted Content that you provide to us may, once published, be publicly available to anyone. Although we may review Submitted Content prior to using it, we make no representations or warranties regarding any Submitted Content or our review of such Submitted Content. In addition, any Personal Information that is included in Submitted Content may be posted on our Website or otherwise used and may be made publicly available. As such, please use discretion when including Personal Information and other details in Submitted Content that you provide to us.
7.3 Information about Others. If you provide us with information about another individual or otherwise engage us to provide Services to another individual, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you have sufficient legal authority to act on that individual’s behalf.
8. Warranty Disclaimer. CIS does not promise that the Services will be error-free, uninterrupted, or without inaccuracies. The Site, CIS Content, and Services are delivered on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. CIS does not represent or warrant that files you download from the Site will be free of viruses, inaccuracies, or other harmful features. CIS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE FUNCTIONALITY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE, CIS CONTENT, AND SERVICES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE, CIS CONTENT, AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
9. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR NEGLIGENCE, WILL CIS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) THAT ARISE OUT OF OR ARE RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR CLAIM RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF THE SITE, CIS CONTENT, OR SERVICES EXCEED U.S. $1,000.00. You agree that in the event that you have any right, claim, or action against any third party arising out of such party’s use of the Website, then you will pursue such right, claim, or action independently of and without recourse to us.
10. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold CIS and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees harmless from any liability to third parties, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your breach of these Terms.
11. Contact for Alleged Copyright Infringement. CIS respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires that its users do the same. If you believe that any CIS Content available on the Site or other activity taking place on the Site constitutes infringement of a work protected by copyright, please notify our agent, designated under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. §512) (the “DMCA”), to respond to such concerns, by email at:email@example.com, or by telephone at 833-gotoCIS. CIS will do its best to respond with due diligence to claims of copyright infringement when such claims are reported to it using the sample notice form below.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is displayed in our Services, please provide substantially the following information to CIS’s copyright agent:
DMCA NOTICE OF ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed or a list of copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing and to which access you think should be disabled, including the URL of the link shown on the Site or the exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your personal or company name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- In the body of such notice, you must include a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in such notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you as the complaining party are the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
We have implemented a repeat infringer policy to address instances in which a particular user is subject to multiple DMCA notifications (the “Repeat Infringer Policy”). If we determine that a user has violated our Repeat Infringer Policy, then we may take in our sole discretion any number of steps including, but not limited to, issuing warnings to the applicable user, suspending or terminating that user’s account, and/or any interim measures that we deem appropriate.
12. Monitoring Website Use. You agree that we have the right and discretion to monitor any activity and content associated with our Website, CIS Content, and Services. We may investigate any reported violation of these Terms or complaints relating to the Website, CIS Content, and Services, and may take any action that we believe is appropriate including, but not limited to, removing materials from the Website and terminating/suspending your access to the Website.
13. Additional Terms for Certain Services. Some Services may be subject to additional or different terms and conditions. We will notify you if the Service you are accessing is subject to terms and conditions that differ from these Terms, and you will have the opportunity to decline to participate in such Services if you do not agree with the differing terms and conditions.
14. Modifications to These Terms. CIS reserves the right, in its discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove any and all parts of these Terms at any time. For users in the United States, any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the Websites and shall apply to all use of our Services and all acts or omissions occurring after the effective date of the revised Terms. Your continued use of the Websites and Services, following the posting of changes, will mean that you accept and agree to all changes or modifications. For users in the European Economic Area (EEA), any changes or modifications will be effective upon your express consent as you will be notified of any changes by virtue of a pop-up, banner, or other notification mechanism when you seek to access our Services after we issue a change or modification. Upon consent, the revisions to these Terms shall apply.
15. Assignment. These Terms shall not be assignable by you, either in whole or in part. CIS reserves the right to assign its rights and obligations under these Terms.
16. General. These Terms shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Rhode Island without giving effect to its conflicts of law provisions. Both parties submit to the personal jurisdiction of and venue in the state and federal courts in the judicial district that includes Rhode Island. The parties further agree that any cause of action arising under these Terms shall exclusively be brought in such courts. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe, or describe the scope or extent of such section. CIS’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
18. Survival. The following provisions shall survive the termination or expiration of these Terms and shall apply indefinitely: (i) Section 4 (CIS Ownership; Reservation of Rights); (ii) Section 7 (Submitted Content) (with respect to Use Rights); (iii) Section 8 (Warranty Disclaimer); (iv) Section 9 (Limitation of Liability); (v) Section 10 (Indemnity); (vi) Section 15 (Assignment); (vii) Section 16 (General); (viii) Section 18 (Survival); and (ix) any other term or provision that, by its nature, is intended to survive the termination or expiration of these Terms.
19. Contact Us. You may contact us for any reason via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. Copyright and Legal Notice. Copyright © 2023 Corvias Infrastructure Solutions, LLC. All Rights Reserved.